An employee must have an Aadhaar number, a bank account number, and a cellphone number that is linked to their Aadhaar in order to register for the e-Shram portal, according to the e-Shram website. The Ministry of Labor and Employment introduced E-Shram in order to help workers in the unorganized sector who are not EPFO or ESIC members. To be eligible to register, a candidate must be between the ages of 16 and 59. If you wish to learn how to get the E-Shram Card Download, even if you have already applied for one, you must read this page in full.
Download e shram card
The E-Shram Portal was introduced by the union’s minister of employment, Bhupendra Yadav. By online registration for the E Shram Card, a nationwide database of 38 crore unorganized sector workers would be developed and seeded with Aadhaar. Domestic workers, vendors on the street, and laborers will all be connected.
On the website, information such as name, residence, family details, educational history, skill set, and so on will be entered. Many facilities will be made available to the employees through the E Shram Card application process, linking them all together. A 12-digit e-card that is recognized all across the country will be given to each registered employee. With this card, the workers will also receive the advantages of several programs.
Overview of e-shram card download
|Card name||E Shram card|
|Benificers||Workers and labor of the unorganized sector|
|Category||E Shram card download|
|Launched by||Ministry of labor and employment|
E Shram Card Benefits
After getting the E-Shram Card download in 2022, a candidate will be eligible for accident insurance coverage of up to Rs 2 lakh. The Indian government built the E-Shram website, which is a compiled database of unorganized workers. Social security payments will eventually be made to unorganized workers via eshram.gov.in.
During emergencies and broad pandemics like the still-active Covid19, this method would be used to provide the country’s registered unorganized labor force with essential assistance. 29 crore unorganized employees have enlisted on the e-Shram platform so far, which is a significant number. You can also use the information on this page to apply for an Aadhar Card and a Shram Card using your UAN number.
eligible to Apply e shram card application
The Ministry of Labor and Employment is one of the Indian government’s initial important ministries. Protecting the rights of workers and the socially excluded and impoverished parts of society as a whole is the main responsibility of this Ministry. This ministry also promotes a happy workplace environment for greater output and productivity.
The ministry additionally provides skill development. in order to provide people with jobs. E Shram card download is possible via the official website’s provided link. Moreover, the Ministry of Labor and Employment works to advance both organized and unorganized sector welfare. In addition to this, the labor force also receives social security. This ministry implements numerous initiatives through the implementation of various labor regulations in an effort to provide jobs for employees.
It will be necessary for worker registration. If a candidate does not have an Aadhar card, they will not be able to register. In accordance with the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, the cards are being dispersed. The download of the E-Shram Card will be connected to Aadhar. Registration is free and open to everyone who qualifies to apply for this card. The procedures for downloading the E-Shram card are in the phrase after that. If you haven’t already, go to the official website to submit an application. The card is only available to Indian citizens.
How to acquire an E Shram card by Phone number
- Visit eshram.gov.in first, and then choose UPDATE.
- After entering the UAN card number, birth date, and captcha, click on Create OTP.
- To verify the mobile number right away, enter the received OTP.
- After that, click Download eSHRAM Card Download By Mobile Number.
- When you select Download UAN Card, a PDF file containing your e-shram card will be downloaded.
- Now that the eSHRAM Card has been opened, printed, and stored safely, you can use it.
How to download an E shram card with your aadhaar number
- The Update option can be found on the homepage of eshram.gov.in.
- After entering your UAN number and captcha code, click Send OTP.
- After providing the OTP, you will be given a chance to provide your Aadhaar number.
- You must select I Agree after inputting your 12-digit Aadhar card number.
- You will see two options after pressing the submit button. UAN Card Download or Refresh Profile UAN Card Download
- By selecting Download UAN Card, you can now download your eSHRAM card using your Aadhar card.
how to use UAN to check Eshram card
- To download an E Shram Card using your UAN Card Number, you must first go to the official E Shram Portal website on your laptop or mobile device, eshram.gov.in.
- The e-shram portal’s home page will then provide alternatives like “Already Registered? “. To update, click this link.
- You must now enter your UAN card number, date of birth, and captcha code before clicking the Create OTP button on the new page that has just been displayed.
- An OTP will now be sent to your registered mobile number; input it, and then click the Validate button.
- Once you click the Verify button, your name will appear at the top of the screen along with two options. Before your E SHRAM Card can be downloaded, you must choose the option to Download your UAN Card.